Symptoms of Bronchial Pneumonia - Herbal Medicines for Common Breathing ProblemsBreathing problems are becoming more common as air becomes more polluted. Many alternative therapies, especially herbal medicine and homeopathy, can help in many of the more common conditions that affect the respiratory system.
Treatment Herbal Medicine Make infusions of the following: for most coughs white horehound is effective for a hard cough use mullein for an irritating cough in adults use wild lettuce, and in children wild cherry bark (a mild sedative)
Coughs Coughing is the body's natural way of clearing irritation and congestion from the lungs and airways. A dry cough is reacting to an irritant, a productive cough helps to expel congested phlegm. A common cold or influenza is usually accompanied by a cough. But coughs can be a sign of other respiratory problems (a hoarse cough may indicate laryngitis in an adult and croup or whooping cough in a child), or more serious breathing disorders (see Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Tuberculosis, Emphysema, and Asthma). Bronchitis is the substance of this composition. Without Bronchitis, there would not have been much to write and think about over here!
- Herbal Medicine A cupful of elecampane infusion, three times daily, can be helpful in clearing mucus and easing a bronchial cough.
- And taking garlic capsules every night in winter and herbal teas cold twice daily may help prevent a recurrence of acute bronchitis.
- In addition to what we had mentioned in the previous paragraph, much more has to be said about Wheezing Bronchitis.
- If space permits, we will state everything about it.
Acupuncture An imbalance in the flow of energy to the lungs can be treated by inserting needles into the Lung meridian on the arms, or into the meridian of another organ with a related rhythm.
Consult a qualified practitioner/therapist for: Acupressure Coughing spasms in the upper back can be relieved by pressure on the point between the shoulder blade and spine, at heart level.
Consult a Qualified Practitioner/Therapist for:Homeopathy Remedies will be prescribed for the individual case but may include the following: Aconite 6c for fever, tight chest, tickly cough, and thirst might be recommended; Kali bich. 6c when there is loose white sputum, a rattling cough, and irritability; Phosphorus 6c for voice loss, burning throat, cough, and thirst; Pulsatilla for dry A substantial amount of the words here are all inter-connected to and about Wheezing Bronchitis. Understand them to get an overall understanding on Wheezing Bronchitis.
- Symptoms of bronchitis include a persistent cough producing phlegm, breathlessness, chest pains, fever, and headache.
- Treatment Aromatherapy Take deep inhalations of eucalyptus and sweet thyme.
- This is a systematic presentation on the uses and history of Bronchitis.
- Use it to understand more about Bronchitis and it's functioning.
For a Spasmodic Painful CoughMagnesia phos. for a loose, rattling cough with watery phlegm 'Calcarea, alternating with Ferrum phos. Aromatherapy Massage chest and back with essential oils-eucalyptus, sandalwood, frankincense, and myrrh are recommended. Add essential oils to hot water and inhale to help expel phyegm. For a dry, hard cough, try cypress, hyssop, bergamot, or cammomile oil used as steam inhalations. Once you are through reading what is written here on Bronchitis Wheezing, have you considered recollecting what has been written and writing them down? This way, you are bound to have a better understanding on Bronchitis Wheezing.
- For a cough with a fever use yarrow or angelica for a catarrhal cough use elecampane or elderflower.
- Diet and Nutrition Biochemic tissue salts, taken in tablet form: