What is Bronchitis Cough - Bronchitis Symptom Help is HereSeems that everyone I know is sick. Everyone I know has a bad cough. This got me thinking to the last time I had a really bad cough that I could not shake. I just kept taking over the counter drugs, hoping it would get better and it did not. I was having bouts of coughing and breathlessness and had to stop what I was doing so I could recover. Usually this meant if I was jogging or working out, I had to sit down and take a break. And if you are anything like I am, this is a huge thing to do.
Finally Went to the Doctor and He Explained to Me that I Had BronchitisI was wondering how I had gotten bronchitis. And he explained that it was a viral infection that I probably picked up somewhere or from someone. The many pollutants in the air can carry it. There are two types of bronchitis. One is acute and the other is chronic. Acute bronchitis usually lasts for a few weeks, while chronic bronchitis happens frequently for several years. In simplest terms, bronchitis is just an inflammation in your bronchial tubes or the tubes that carry oxygen to your lungs. .
For Both Types of Bronchitis, the Major Symptoms Include:Coughing, Eucalyptus, having shortness of breath, feeling tired, wheezing, having difficulty breathing during physical activity.
Even if you feel that the symptoms that you are experiencing may not be bronchitis, be sure to see your Doctor as soon as possible, as it may be another infection in your lungs. The coughing and breathlessness is cause for concern. The coughing bouts I would have were very strong and would cause me to have to take a break from what ever I was doing. If I was at work I would have to take a quick time out. It is not any fun when you are not able to breathe. Bronchitis can hamper a lot of your daily activities and the sooner you get it checked out the better. Ignorance is bliss they say. However, do you find this practical when you read so much about Chronic Bronchitis Doctor?
- Your symptoms do not clear up, your doctor may prescribe something for you to help open your airway.
- If you have chronic bronchitis, your Doctor will speak more to you about it and will prescribe some form of treatment for it.
- Chronic bronchitis can usually be found in smokers.
- The smoking causes the symptoms to be worse and the treatment for it will probably include quitting smoking.
- Accept the way things are in life.
- Only then will you be able to accept these points on Acute Bronchitis.
- Acute Bronchitis can be considered to be part and parcel of life.