Bronchitis Lungs - What can Affect Our Lungs?
There are many problems that can affect a very important part of our body, the lungs. Bronchitis is one of these diseases. It can be very unpleasant and even generate many more problems.
Bronchitis is Common Both in Children and Grownups
To treat bronchitis you do not need special medical attention. Treatments are very easy to follow. But if dry cough
blood, this is serious cause for concern and a doctor must be seen immediately.
- Is a respiratory problem that takes place when the mucous membrane in our lungs becomes inflamed.
- With time, the inflamed membrane grows thicker and can narrow, or even worse, shut down the airways in your lungs.
- As a result coughing may appear, together with phlegm and even lack of air.
- It may take some time to comprehend the matter on Bronchitis Acute that we have listed here.
- However, it is only through it's complete comprehension would you get the right picture of Bronchitis Acute.
Things are Different If You Suffer from the Other Type of Bronchitis, the Acute One
This condition is a long term one and needs serious treatment. Thought that was all? Wrong! Things get even worse if you are a person that smokes. The recovery is longer and slower. We are proud to say we have dominance in the say of Bronchitis Lungs. This is because we have read vastly and extensively on Bronchitis Lungs.
- The acute form of bronchitis can sometimes be accompanied by another infection in the upper part of the respiratory system.
- In almost all the cases, this is due to viral infection , but it can also be caused by a bacteria.
- If you do not suffer from other medical problems, the mucous membrane tends to recover after the lung infection has been cured.
- This can take up to one week.
- The development of Bronchitis Acute has been explained in detail in this article on Bronchitis Acute.
- Read it to find something interesting and surprising!
Bronchitis can be Acute or Chronic
The acute bronchitis lasts somewhere between two and six weeks, whereas the chronic form can last even up to three years. People who suffer from asthma experience an inflammation similar to that of bronchitis and the disease is called asthmatic bronchitis. Producing such an interesting anecdote on Acute Bronchitis took a lot of time and hard work. So it would be enhancing to us to learn that you have made good use of this hard work!
The Part of the Lungs Responsible for Excess Mucus, Irritants are Called Cilia
This structure is very small and slender, like hair. When smoking, even one puff is enough to paralyze this structure for a while. So you can imagine what smoking up to a pack of cigarettes a day can do to these cilia: it makes you very vulnerable and increases considerable your chances of chronic bronchitis. It was our decision to write so much on Bronchitis Acute Bronchitis after finding out that there is still so much to learn on Bronchitis Acute Bronchitis.