Curing Bronchitis Cough - Chronic Bronchitis Remedies and CuresFirst, The Cause: Acute bronchitis may become chronic if it is not properly treated and relieved. When a cold is allowed to continue, the infection may extend down into the lungs and become chronic. Occasionally, if it is not cured, it may encourage the development of tuberculosis or some other serious chronic lung disease.
- The Symptoms: Almost continual coughing; coughing up quantities of mucus and phlegm; shortness of breath and wheezing.
- These symptoms may become very severe and disabling.
- Echinacea: Strengthen the immune system and to help the body promote the overall health of the upper respiratory tract.
- Also relieves sore throat.
- As you progress deeper and deeper into this composition on Bronchitis Pneumonia, you are sure to unearth more information on Bronchitis Pneumonia.
- The information becomes more interesting as the deeper you venture into the composition.
"Side Effects"It cleanses the blood and can be used healing most everything as it boosts the immune system. Licorice: Used for lung and throat problems. Bronchitis, coughs and congestion, ect. It has been shown to support antiviral activity, support the stress response, as well as inflammatory response There are universal applications on Bronchitis Remedies everywhere. However, it is up to us to decide the way used for these applications to get the best results from them.
- Everyone should keep herbs on hand for colds and influenza and not let them develop into chronic bronchial trouble.
- Medicinal Herbs Sage: Used for bronchitis and al kinds of lung trouble and throat sicknesses.
Some forms of stomach trouble may be a cause of bronchitis and even pneumonia. This is particularly true of those persons who bring up acid and other stomach contents into the mouth while asleep, and then aspirate it into their lungs.